Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sibling love!

Hey everyone, I have a new LO for Feed Your Craft today.  My kids like most siblings, don't always get along well.  They fight and argue over all kinds of little thing but I know that deep down they really do love each other.  I snapped this photo of them while we were waiting for a show to start at a festival.  I just love the way my son is looking at my daughter.  Yes the do love each other!



  
I used flair from a few different sets on this LO including the ampersand, camera and the hello fall sets.

There is so much new stuff in the Feed Your Craft store!!  Check it out and use the code MICHELLE20 to get 20% off your order!

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, Michelle, there is so much to love about your layout! Totally digging the mix of textures in your embellishments, especially the felt items!

    ReplyDelete