Saturday, October 17, 2015

Boo!

Hey everyone, I'm very excited to have my first post for Feed Your Craft today.  It's no secret that I love flair buttons, I use them on almost all of my LO's.  They are just the perfect touch to add that little extra on your LO's!

I've been having a lot of fun with the Crate Paper After Dark collection.  This photo is from 2010.  I miss having a little boy.  Time goes by way too fast!


Here are a few close ups of these adorable flair buttons!


Love this little ghost!!


I really like using black and white flair buttons.  They go well on any LO!

The flair buttons I used are from the Scaredy Cat set.  You can find them in the Feed Your Craft store.  You can also get 20% off your order by using the code MICHELLE20 at checkout!  Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Such an awesome layout, Michelle, love the stack of layers behind your photo!

    ReplyDelete