Wednesday, April 8, 2015

You rock my world

Hey everyone, I'm back today with a new LO for Paper Issues using the WeR Love Notes collection and the new free cut file!

First off I want to say how much I love my Cameo. I've had it for 2 years and it has totally brought my love for scrapbooking to a whole new level.  The possibilities are endless!

A few years ago I did a "rock star" photo shoot with my daughter.  This kid is such a good sport, she will go along with any crazy idea I get!  This is one of my favorite photos from this photo shoot!


The Love Notes collection has some really pretty pinks and greens in it but what I love the most is the black and the cork pieces!

After I cut out the stars with the free cut file, I outlined them using a sharpie to make them stand out!



Here is the free cut file:

The Paper Issues store is packed with all the best new collections available!  Check it out and use code Michelle to get 20% off your whole order!




1 comment:

  1. I love how you outlined the stars in black! Really makes them pop! Great page!

    ReplyDelete