Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Spa Night

Hey everyone, today I have a little tutorial using stencils and paint.  Scrapbook nerd gave me some beautiful Fancy Pants As you wish paper to work with this month.  I also got myself some awesome new Heidi Swapp mini stencils!  They come in a little package with 6 stencils!


Since I'm all about triangles lately, I decided to use this one.  Isn't it cute??



So this is what you'll need: gesso or paint, ink/mists, your stencil and something to spread with.  I like this palette knife set (and they are in the SN store).  If you don't have any, you can use anything flat like an old credit card.



What I did was put some gesso on a scrap piece of paper and added a few drops of mists to color it.  Then you can put your stencil on your LO and spread the paint on it.  


And here is the finished LO!  I just added some journaling cards behind my photo, cut out some chevrons from the chevron paper, and added a few embellishments.










No comments:

Post a Comment