Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Awesome little man

We all know that pocket pages are very popular right now.  Honestly I'm still struggling with this trend, I just can't keep up with it.  However, I've decided that I will do an occasional page like this.  Especially if I have a lot of photos of a particular event.  What I realized while doing this is that Creative Embellishments has sooo many products that will work on these types of pages!!!

My son is such a good kid.  He is always so helpful around the house.  My hubby is away for work a lot, I don't know what I would do without this kid!  Here he is cleaning the yard after one of our many snowstorms this winter!




I was able to use so many Creative Embellishments products on these pages!!

Check out the store for these awesome products!!

3 comments:

  1. Great embellishments and fun pages. Do you kids love driving the tractor?
    I would have do are drive more often if I could use that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow … that is one huge snowblower! I love your pocket pages, and how great that you were able to capture your son helping out like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks like fun, great pocket pages :)

    ReplyDelete