Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bday girl

The April challenge at Creative Embellishments is so much fun this month!  Check out this great photo inspiration:


Here is another challenge:  APRIL Challenge ..inspiration picture plus 4. Use only 4 items from the list of 10.

List:
Straws/rolled paper
trims- ribbon, lace, bakers twine or hemp
doodle
enamel dots or buttons
mist/paint
Texture paste, gesso
A handmade flower
embossing- dry or heat
Bling- Rhinestones or pearls
A flourish

On my LO I used Texture paste, enamel dots, baker's twine, and mist/paint.  This challenge was right up my alley!  Love the fun and bright photo inspiration!  I painted the chipboard circles and cut out matching pattern paper to put inside them.  This LO was all about circles, enamel dots, flair, the alphas and even the stencil I used was circles!   I was also inspired by the birthday theme of the photo challenge so I used a photo of my daughter's 9th Birthday. 






Check out these awesome chipboard circles in the Creative Embellishments store!




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pic and fun layout! Love the design, texture and layers...:) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "cross-stitch frames" and the texture!! How original!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bright pops of color! Love the way you used the circles!! She is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete