Friday, January 29, 2021

So loved & so blessed

Hey everyone, I'm here today sharing a new layout for Echo Park using the Cupid & Co collection and an Echo Park cut file.  I don't know about you but I always love working with Valentine themed collections.  I hardly ever use them for Valentine projects, but there's just something about the red and pink!  And then when you add all those hearts and love quotes...so much fun!


 

I cut out the Heart Wreath cut file from the Silhouette store twice, using 2 different pattern papers.  I then layered them on my layout and stitched them with my sewing machine.




I then folded the hearts to add some dimension on my page.  I always like to have things popped up on my layouts.  




There were so many cute quotes in the ephemera pack.  I couldn't pick just one so I added a couple of them.




To finish I added a frame around my page and some stickers.




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment