Friday, January 1, 2021

Hot Cocoa

 Hey everyone, I'm here today sharing a new layout using the Winter Market collection from Carta Bella and a cut file from Echo Park.  I was so happy to design with this beautiful collection.  I live in Atlantic Canada so I have a lot of winter photos!  I had this cute one of my daughter drinking hot chocolate, perfect for this cut file and collection!





I backed my cut file with dark paper because I wanted it to stand out on my light blue background.  




I layered a lot of ephemera and stickers on this layout.  There were so many fun ones to choose from.  I popped some of them up with foam squares.




I then added some enamel dots and little stickers to create some clusters.




I finished off by matting 2 sides of the layout and adding some stitching with my sewing machine.




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment