Monday, January 11, 2021

Real life

 Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout to share for Simple Stories using the Hello Today collection.  I am absolutely in love with this collection.  It is so neutral, it can literally be used for any type of layout!  I decided to go boyish with this one.





I created the background by cutting out random strips from the pattern papers.  I then stitched them on my layout with my sewing machine.




I then added my photo to the center and created clusters of embellishments around it.  I really like how these chipboard frames create a focal point on my layout.




This layout was quick and easy to make.  I love how your eye is automatically drawn to the photo with this design!




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Hello Today collection kit
Hello Today Chipboard frames
Hello Today Chipboard
Hello today Bits & pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment