Thursday, January 28, 2021

Love Always

Hey everyone, Michelle here today with a new layout to share for Simple Stories using the Sweet Talk collection.  There's just something special about a Valentine's collection.  The reds and pinks make me so happy!  I had this sweet photo of my daughter all dressed up for a wedding.  It was perfect for this collection!





I used the Fringe Heart cut file from Simple Stories to create the background of my layout.  It was such a fun cut file!  




I created 3 separate clusters of embellishments by using stickers, chipboard, puffy stickers, ephemera, brads and enamel dots.




My girl was so sweet in her dress.  I can't believe she's almost all grown up now!




I finished off the layout by adding some red stitching with my sewing machine




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Sweet talk collection kit
Sweet talk bits and pieces
Sweet talk foam stickers
Sweet talk puffy stickers 

No comments:

Post a Comment