Monday, September 28, 2020

Hey Pumpkin'

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout to share for Simple Stories using the Boo Crew collection.  Halloween is always a big deal at our house, we go all out with decorations and costumes.  This collection is just beautiful and with all these gorgeous orange papers I knew I wanted to scrap these photos of my sweet little pumpkin!





I picked out my favorite squares out of the 2x2 elements paper to create a grid style layout.  I also cut my photos the same size.  After I created my grid I ran all the squares through my sewing machine.




Grid style layouts come together pretty fast.  I added a big title on the top and a few bits and pieces on most of the squares.




I choose a pretty bold paper for my background.  I tend to always reach for white cardstock but I like how this makes it pop!




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Boo Crew Collection Kit
Boo Crew Foam Stickers
Boo Crew 6x12 Chipboard
Boo Crew Decorative Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment