Friday, September 25, 2020

Trick or Treat layout

 Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new  layout to share for Echo Park Paper using the I Love Halloween collection and a cut file from the Silhouette Store.  I found this cute spider web cut file from Echo Park in the Silhouette Store and I knew I had to use it for this layout!





Halloween layouts are so much fun.  We always go all out with the costumes at Halloween.  My daughter made the cutest little witch ever!  I backed the cut file with pattern papers from this collection.  Then I put it on a black background so it would stand out.  I also stitched the web to make it look more realistic.




I then just needed to add some embellishments.  I did a couple of clusters making sure I didn't hide the web too much.




How cute is my daughter with her little green face? lol




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment