Friday, September 18, 2020

Fall Day layout

 Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout to share for Echo Park Paper using the Hello Autumn collection from Carta Bella.  We have such beautiful colors here in the fall.  I have so many photos of my kids playing in the leaves.  It's such a beautiful time of year!




I used a cut file from Paige Evans to create the background of my layout.  I backed all the leaves and acorns with beautiful papers from this collection.  I also added some paint splatters around the wreath.




I then added some stitching inside every leaf to make them stand out.  They turned out so pretty!




I didn't want to add too much to this layout because I didn't want to hide those pretty leaves.  I created a few embellishment clusters on the wreath and on my photos.




I'm usually a one photo per layout scrapper but I couldn't decide which one to use so I added both!




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment