Friday, October 9, 2020

Twinkle Twinkle

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new  layout to share for Echo Park using the Baby Boy collection.  This week we're putting our focus on stickers.  All of the Echo Park collections come with a sticker sheet, but most of the collections also have puffy stickers and my new favorite...the sticker book!





I started off by using an Echo Park cut file from the Silhouette Store.  It was such a sweet file and perfect for this collection. I added some pattern paper behind the words and stars.  I also cut out some extra stars from this cut file in various sizes to use as embellishments.




I embellished my layout using only paper and stickers.  31 stickers actually!  lol  I popped up most of them using foam squares to give them more dimension.  These sticker books are so fabulous.  You get so much for your money.  This one had 16 pages of stickers!




I hope you enjoyed my sticker feature layout!  Thanks for stopping by!




Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment