Thursday, October 15, 2020

Easy Bake

 Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout to share using the Apron Strings collection.  This collection is soooo cute!  I seriously had a hard time choosing which papers to use!  It would also be a great collection to use for recipe cards or a cookbook!





I decided to use photos of my daughter playing with her easy bake oven.  I don't often use this many photos but I felt like they all needed to be there.  I kept the design pretty simple so it wouldn't be too busy.




The embellishments in this collection are the cutest ever!!  Just look at that little mixer and sugar bag!




I added some stitching on the strips of paper and around my layout just to add some more texture.




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Apron Strings collection kit
Apron Strings bits and pieces
Apron Strings chipboard
Apron Strings enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment