Monday, April 27, 2020

Wedding Gift Bags

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new project for Pebbles to share using the Lovely Moments collection. I found these super cute cut files in the silhouette store. They were perfect for this love themed collection.




I decided to keep these simple by using black and white papers with a touch of pink. I think this one is my favorite!




I then just added a few stickers and embellishments. I can't wait to be invited to a wedding so I have a reason to use these!




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Pebbles - Lovely Moments Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Flower Burst
Pebbles - Lovely Moments Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Blooms
Pebbles - Lovely Moments Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Botanical Rose
Pebbles - Lovely Moments Collection - Cardstock Sticker Book
Pebbles - Lovely Moments Collection - Ephemera - Phrase with Foil Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment