Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Vintage Beauty

Vintage Beauty layout by Michelle Gallant

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout to share for Echo Park
using the Farmhouse Market collection.  Anyone who knows me as a scrapbooker knows how much I love to use florals.  This collection not only has florals but everything about it screams feminine.  It's so very pretty!



I decided to get a little messy with this layout. It's not my usual style, but once in a while I like to try new things.  I created the background by using the vintage grid stencil and some gesso.  I added a little bit of watercolors too.  



I then took out some butterfly punches and cut out a whole bunch of them.  I used a variety of sizes and pattern paper.  I added them randomly to my layout.  



To finish off I added some little embellishments and word stickers.  I like how this layout turned out.  It was fun to try a new style of scrapbooking.



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment