Monday, April 13, 2020

Pool Party Invitations

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new project to share for Pebbles using the Fun & Sun collection. This collection has so many fun ephemera pieces, I knew I wanted to make something that would let me use a lot of them. I started off these invites with a card base from Lori Whitlock.




Once I had the base cut out, I just needed to choose some fun papers to create the background. I love all the bright and bold colors in this collection!




I then just choose some fun ephemera and layered them adding some pop dots on a few of them.




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Pebbles - Sun and Fun Collection - 6 x 8 Paper Pad
Pebbles - Sun and Fun Collection - Ephemera Icons with Foil Accents
Pebbles - Sun and Fun Collection - Ephemera Quote with Foil Accents
Pebbles - Sun and Fun Collection - 6 x 12 Cardstock Stickers
Pebbles - Hey, Hello Collection - Clear Acrylic Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment