Thursday, April 23, 2020

Summer Memories

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout to share for Simple Stories using the beautiful new Summer  Farmhouse collection.   There's something about this dark royal blue in this collection that just makes me happy.  I feel like this shade of blue goes with everything.  But then you add the red, yellow and teal and if just makes my heart happy!



When my kids were little, we would often do unplanned photo shoots. I would just grab my camera and take a bunch of photos, it's not that easy now that they are teenagers so I often go back through my older photos and find some gems.  I love this sweet one of my girl.  I was unsure about using the wooden title on the wood paper but I like that it created a soft look.



I cut up the Simple Pleasures paper and made little pinwheels with it.  They turned out so cute with the little enamel dot in the middle!



I then added a few phrase strips, stickers, a few pieces of ephemera and some stitching.



I love how the bright colors and florals look on the woodgrain paper!



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Summer Farmhouse Backyard BBQ 12x12 paper 
Summer Farmhouse Sunnies & Sandals 12x12 paper 
Summer Farmhouse Simple Pleasures 12x12 paper 
Summer Farmhouse Combo Stickers 
Summer Farmhouse 6x12 Chipboard 
Summer Farmhouse Bits & Pieces 
Summer Farmhouse 4x6 Sticker Book 
Summer Farmhouse Enamel Dots 
Summer Farmhouse Decorative Brads 

No comments:

Post a Comment