Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Guestbook & Card

 Hey everyone, I'm here today sharing a new project for Echo Park using the Our Wedding collection.  Do you ever get immediate inspiration when you see just one item from a collection?  That's what happened to me when I looked through this one.  As soon as I saw the ephemera pieces that said "The Guestbook", I knew I had to make one!





For the inside of the guestbook, I added the 4x6 journaling cards as well as lots of plain pages using the coordinating solids so there's lots of room for signatures.  I used the wood paper as the front and back covers and added some metal rings to hold it together.





I also made a card with this collection.  The 3x4  journaling cards are perfect to make quick and easy cards.  I really like this one with the couple holding hands.   I then just added a few pieces of ephemera, a sticker and some stitching!




I really like how this super simple project turned out!



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:


1 comment:

  1. I love the guest book. Could you elaborate a little more on how it came together. Thnx.

    ReplyDelete