Monday, February 8, 2021

Birthday Girl

 Hey everyone, I'm here today sharing a new layout to share for Echo Park using the Magical Birthday Girl collection. If you have a little princess in your life you will need this collection.  It is just such a sweet collection!





I made a grid style layout by using the 3x4 journaling cards.  This is a simple way to use up those cards if you don't do pocket pages.  I added some black zig zag stitching on a few places.




For the title I used the Birthday sticker from the element stickers page and I cut out the word girl using the birthday girl flags die set.




How sweet is this little face??  Oh how I miss baby teeth!  This is a photo from her 5th birthday, we had a princess themed party!




I love all this pink!!




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment