Saturday, February 20, 2021

Farm Fresh

 Hey everyone, I'm here today sharing a new layout for Echo Park with the Farm to Table collection and an Echo Park cut file.  This layout is not my usual style but I had so much fun making it!





 I started off with this barn cut file.  I had to use this gorgeous red paper and this cut file was perfect for it!




This chicken was the perfect size to fit behind my window.  The title was also a perfect fit!  I added a sun and stitched clouds to fill the background.




We visited a farm with baby goats last year.  Both me and my daughter fell in love with them.  Someday I will have one!  I love the animal stickers in this collection!  So cute!




This was a fun and easy layout!  Sometimes it's nice to create out of your comfort zone!




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment