Monday, February 10, 2020

Spring at the park

Hey everyone, I'm back today with a new layout to share for Pebbles with the Hey Hello collection from Jen Hadfield. Have you had the chance to check out this new collection yet? I have a soft spot for florals so I always love anything she creates!



I fussy cut a lot of flowers and added them peeking out of the torn paper.



I've always loved adding lots of layers on my layouts. Florals are so easy to layer!



I finished it off with these beautiful pink alphas!



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Pebbles - Hey, Hello Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Happy Day
Pebbles - Hey, Hello Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Sympathy Sentiments
Pebbles - Hey, Hello Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Flower Blossoms
Pebbles - Hey, Hello Collection - Ephemera Icons with Foil Accents
Pebbles - Hey, Hello Collection - Ephemera Sentiments with Foil Accents
Pebbles - Hey, Hello Collection - Thickers - Alpha - Foam
Pebbles - Hey, Hello Collection - 6 x 12 Cardstock Stickers with Foil Accents

1 comment:

  1. Love this floral cluster! can't wait for scring to come:)

    ReplyDelete