Monday, February 10, 2020

Meow

Hey everyone, I'm so happy to share my first post for the Echo Park design team.  I was so excited to work with the I Love My Cat collection this month.  I have 2 cats so it was the perfect collection for me!  I used a variety of techniques to create this fun layout!




The first thing I did was choose 2 cut files from the Silhouette Store.   I used a heart file and then I added some little paw prints from another cut file.  I backed the paw prints with pattern paper.



I then used the Kitty Love stamp set to stamp some fun designs on my background paper.  This is an easy way to dress up your cardstock.



I love to stitch on my layouts.  I decided to do a chain link stitch around the heart.  If you don't know how to do this, there are lots of videos on YouTube.  It's a bit time consuming but the effect is beautiful!



I love all the quotes and tags in the ephemera packs.  I couldn't just choose one so I added a bunch on the side of my photo.



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Digital Die Cutting Machine
Sewing Machine
White Floss Thread
Paw Print Cut File Design ID# 229318
Heart Cut File Design ID# 38739

No comments:

Post a Comment