Friday, February 28, 2020

Baby Girl Set

Hey everyone, I'm here today sharing a new project for Echo Park
with the Baby Girl collection




I absolutely love these new baby collections.  I think what I like best is the woodgrain papers and accents.  It just ties everything together beautifully.  I'm not usually a big card maker but I loved the dies and stamps so much that I felt I really needed to make one.



Then I found some really cute baby cut files from Lori Whitlock in the silhouette store.  It was just what I needed to complete this set!  The first one I used is the Baby Diaper Box (ID# 276310), isn't it adorable?  I love that it had holes cut out for a pin!



The I used the Baby Bottle Box (ID#276309).  Did I mention these 2 cut files are boxes?  Perfect for little party favors!



I made sure to use a bit of woodgrain on each of these so they look like a complete set!



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Electronic Die Cutting Machine (Such as Silhouette Cameo) 
Baby Diaper Box cut file (ID# 276310)  
Baby Bottle Box cut file (ID#276309) 
Adhesive
Safety Pin
Sewing Machine 

No comments:

Post a Comment