Wednesday, March 31, 2021

You & Me

 Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout to share for Simple Stories using the Happily Ever After collection.  This collection was just what I needed to scrap these sweet photos of my kids when they were just 3 & 5 years old.  





I fussy cut the flowers on the left of my layout from the Now and Forever paper to create a border on the side of my page.
 



I then added some flowers from the ephemera pack and word stickers on the right of my page.




The chipboard frames are perfect to make your photos stand out!  I love how my eye automatically goes to the center photo!




I just added a few hearts and enamel dots to finish!




Thanks for stopping by! 

Supplies used:
Happily ever after collection kit
Happily ever after enamel dots
Happily ever after chipboard frames
Happily ever after ephemera

No comments:

Post a Comment