Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Explore

 Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout to share for Simple Stories using the Safe Travels collection and a cut file from Cut To You.  I've always found boy layouts harder to do than girl layouts, I'm very much a flowers and rainbows kinda girl, but every time Simple Stories comes out with a boy type collection I am always amazed by how easy it is to work with!





This collection could not have been more perfect for my photos of my son with his scooter permit!  I mean really, the little piece of ephemera with the permit is adorable!




I backed the cut file by using papers from the 6x6 paper pad, I left some areas empty so it didn't make the background too busy.




I finished by adding a few more pieces of embellishments and some stitching.




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Safe Travels collection kit
Safe Travels 6x6 paper pad
Safe Travels 6x12 chipboard
Safe Travels decorative brads

No comments:

Post a Comment