Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Vacay Mode

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new  project to share for Echo Park using the Dive Into Summer collection.  I couldn't wait to get my hands on all the new summer collections.  There's just something special about the colors and patterns in summer collections isn't there?  I also used a fun cut file from Cut To You.



This striped paper could not have been more perfect for my photos.  I love it when you find a perfect match like this!





I layered some embellishments to create a fun cluster.  Look at that ice cream cart!!!



Enamel dots have always been one of my favorite embellishments.  They are perfect when you need to add just a bit more.



Finished off my layout with a frame, stitching and some loose threads.



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment