Monday, June 15, 2020

Beach Days

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout to share for Simple Stories using the Simple Vintage Coastal collection.  I'll admit, I have a thing for beach themed collections.  But this one is more than pretty, the corals and teals are sooo very pretty.  I couldn't wait to work with this one!



I loved the grungy map on the back of the 4x4 elements paper but I was afraid it would be too busy if I used the whole paper.  I decided to use half and white cardstock for the other half.



By keeping half the layout white, it gave me a place to add lots of embellishments and phrase stickers. I always like to add lots of layers.



Look how pretty these flowers are!  And the little brads are always the perfect finishing touch!



I love hoe these chipboard phrases make such a big impact !



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
SV Coastal collection kit #12700
SV Coastal 6x12 Chipboard #12716
SV Coastal Bits and Pieces #12717
SV Coastal Floral Bits and Pieces #12718
SV Coastal 4x6 Sticker Book #12719
SV Coastal Layered Frames #12720
SV COastal Secorative Brads #12725

No comments:

Post a Comment