Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Young Love

Hey everyone, Michelle here today with a new layout to share using the Chasing Adventure collection. This week we're focusing on using your scraps to create projects. I find one of the best ways to do this is to take out my punches. For this layout, I used 2 heart punches.



For the outer circle, I layered 3 hearts and stitched them together. This gave my layout a lot of dimension.



I then added some more hearts on the inside. I didn't layer these because I wanted to be able to add a title and embellishments over them.



I also added a few circles of stitching under my hearts to tie them together. This also helped me place them into a nice circle.



I love how these hearts turned out!



Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies used:
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Asian Garden
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Cherry Blossoms
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Wild Flowers
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Paradise
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - Thickers - Phrases and Icons
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - Puffy Stickers
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - Ephemera - Phrases
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - Clear Stickers - Tiny
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure - Cardstock Stickers - Phrases and Icons
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - Thickers - Foam - Alpha

No comments:

Post a Comment