Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Pure Happiness

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout for A Flair For Buttons to share using the Pinkfresh Joyful Day collection.  When I took out these photos, I wasn't sure what collection I would use because the blue/purple of my daughter's outfit was an usual color.  Then I saw that it matched perfectly with this collection!  Don't you love it when that happens!


I used a cut file designed by Ashley Horton for the Hip Kit Club.  After I backed some of the hearts with pattern paper, I wanted to add some embellishments on some of them. It was the perfect place to add some flair buttons!



This one is one of my favorites.  I've been holding on to it for a long time!



And another look at the cut file.



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment