Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Easter Egg Hunt Adventure

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new LO to share using the Chasing Adventure collection and a cut file from The Cut Shoppe. Now that my kids are no longer little, I really miss some of the traditions we had when they were little. Easter was always such a fun filled day. The Easter Bunny went all out at this house, making sure the egg hunt lasted for a while.



I started off my layout by cutting out this cut file from The Cut Shoppe. Then I backed it with pattern papers. The colors and floral patterns in this collection were really perfect for an easter themed layout.



Then I added a little mixed media to my cardstock, just so the cut file would pop more. I then added some stitching around the cut file. When I hand stitch, I don't use a template. I punch out random holes in random distances from each other. I like this look better than when they are all even. (and it's easier!)



Once the background was finished, it really didn't need much more. I just added a few flower stickers and a title.



And to finish it off, I added a frame around my layout, as I almost always do!



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Paradise
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Enjoy the Journey
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Asian Garden
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Wanderlust
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Cherry Blossoms
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Wild Flowers
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Tropical Delight
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - Thickers - Foam - Alpha
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - Thickers - Foam - Phrases and Icons
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - Clear Stickers - Tiny
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - Cardstock Stickers with Foil Accents
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - Ephemera with Foil Accents 
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - Puffy Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment