Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Beautiful Smile

Hey everyone, Michelle here today sharing a new summer LO using the Chasing Adventure collection. If you are all like me, you probably have so many more summer photos than any other photos. Because of that, I always love to buy lots of summer themed collections. The Chasing Adventure collection is so perfect with all the bright colors and florals!



I've said this before, but I absolutely love fussy cutting. Especially florals! I just had to cut out these gorgeous tropical flowers and leaves.



I cut out the whole 12x12 paper and placed all the flowers and leaves from corner to corner. I layered a lot of them to add extra dimension.



The black foam thickers were the perfect contrast to the bright colors of the papers. To finish I just added a frame, stitching and some splatters.



Thanks for stopping by!

Products used:
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Aloha
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Fiesta Flowers
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - Thickers - Foam - Alpha
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - Thickers - Foam - Phrases
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - 3 Dimensional Stickers
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - Puffy Stickers
American Crafts White Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment