Monday, March 31, 2014

Where is spring?

It seems like spring has forgotten to show up here.  Yet another snow storm today!  Although it doesn't look like spring outside, it sure looks like it in my scrap room!  Scrapbook nerd send me some beautiful light collections to work with this month.  I received some Pink Paislee Color Wash and some Teresa Collins He Said She Said.



 I love this die cut paper!



I made some cute little arrows with photo corners!



I love using masks to add color to my LO!





 These Heidi Swapp words are so awesome!!


 This was literally a 15 minute LO! The nerds challenged us to use die cuts this month so I cut out the title on my Cameo.




Basic Grey has packages of flowers and I love the look when you layer them.




I had some fun with the circles in one of the pattern papers.



And some fun with the chevron paper too!


Love these chalkboard thickers!



You can find all these in the scrapbook nerd store!


No comments:

Post a Comment