Friday, March 21, 2014

Boys and toys

Hi everyone, it's reveal time at My Scraps and More Sketches again!  We had a fun sketch to work with this time.  I loved the big circle on the sketch and decided to have a little fun with it.

Here is the sketch



And here is my LO



I love this photo of my son.  It's sooo him.  He's always wanting to figure out how everything works.  I decided to use a gear instead of the circle on the sketch, it really fit well with this photo!

Check out the whole reveal here.

5 comments:

  1. What a great sketch & I love your take on it! That big wheel is the perfect touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun boy page and that gear rocks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your big gear Michelle! Awesome boy page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that large gear!! This is a fabulous boy page!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome masculine layout! Great photo! Love the big gear! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete