Thursday, November 19, 2020

Hello Santa

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout to share for Simple Stories using the Simple Vintage North Pole collection.  This is THE collection to get this year!  I mean, red, lime green and teal...yes yes yes!!!





I had this sweet photo of my son with Santa, it kinda had a vintage feel and was perfect for this collection.  I mean really, look at how Santa is holding him....so cute!




My title is a Simple Stories cut file from the Silhouette store.  I cut it twice and layered it to make it pop.



My favorite thing about this whole collection was this little envelope!  How cute is this?  I just had to find a spot for it on my layout!




I hope you get a chance to craft with this beautiful collection!




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Simple Vintage North Pole collection kit
Simple Vintage North Pole  layered stickers 
Simple Vintage North Pole bits and pieces
Simple Vintage North Pole decorative brads


No comments:

Post a Comment