Friday, May 15, 2020

Family Time

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout to share for Echo Park using the Family Night collection.  When I first saw this collection I was so disappointed that I don't have any photos of my family playing board games.  But then when I really looked at this collection I realized it can be used for so much more!  It has movie nights, family dinners, music, friends and more!  



I went with a movie night theme for my layout.  I have a lot of photos of family movie nights.  I miss when my kids were this little.  They were always together back then.  I made a simple triangle design and stitched the pieces together.



After I took out this photo, I realized how well this paper matched with it.  Seriously, it could have been made for this photo.



I added some chipboard and ephemera diagonally across my layout.  I had to hold myself back, there was a lot more I could have used!



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment