Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Be still

Hey everyone, I'm back today with my first layout as a Cut To You design team member! Did you all get a chance to see the blog post yesterday? If not go take a peek! Cut To You will be releasing a Kit To You kit every month. I will be working with these cut files every month to show you that these files can also be used to create something different than what's in the kit. Fun right?

Anyone who knows me knows how much I love florals. Especially floral cut files. Look at the gorgeous one in this month's kit!




I love backing cut files with pretty pattern paper. For this layout I used the She's Magic collection from Dear Lizzy. I also used a flair button from A Flair For Buttons.




I also added some stitching under the flowers to create the circle of the wreath.




When you have a beautiful cut file like this you really don't have to do much to your layout. The cut file did all the work!




Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment