Monday, October 7, 2019

Halloween Treat Bags

Hey everyone it's Michelle here today sharing a fun and easy Halloween project for Pebbles. I don't get many trick or treaters at my house so I wanted to do something special for the few that do come. I found these cute little treat bag cut files in the Silhouette store. They were just what I was looking for!




These bags took no time at all to make. It probably took me longer to figure out what papers to use than to actually make them. I used the This is Family and Chasing Adventure collections on these.



I love that floral black and white paper for the witch's hat!




My daughter told me my pumpkin looked like an orange. lol It's still cute though!



I think this one is my favorite. I love that purple bow!



I can't wait to fill these with little treats!



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
American Crafts white cardstock
American Crafts black cardstock
Twine
Pebbles - This Is Family Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Fresh Picked
Pebbles - This Is Family Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Home Sweet Home
Pebbles - This Is Family Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Sending Love
Pebbles - This Is Family Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Bits & Pieces
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Wild Flowers
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Wanderlust

No comments:

Post a Comment