Friday, June 14, 2019

Vacation Paradise

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new LO to share for Pebbles using the fun Summertime collection. If you're anything like me, you probably take so much more photos in the summer. Because of this I like to stock up on summer collections so I can keep scrapping these photos once the cold weather gets here.

I like to start off my LO's with a white background. By doing this I can choose any pattern papers and embellishments I like and it will match.




We are lucky to have a summer cottage in beautiful Prince Edward Island. We are just minutes away from these beautiful red sand beaches.

I really liked all the phrase ephemera in this collection so I decided to make them the main part of my LO. I just picked out some of my favorites and placed them horizontally on my LO to create a background.




Don't you love these blue phrase thickers? I love anything blue!

Then I had to add a little bit of stitching and thread to finish off my LO. I even added a little stitching on the washi strips!




The end result was a fun and quick LO!




Thanks for stopping by!

Products used:
Pebbles - Oh Summertime Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Lobsters
Pebbles - Oh Summertime Collection - Thickers - Foam - Blue Glitter - Phrase and Icons
Pebbles - Oh Summertime Collection - Ephemera with Glitter Accents - Phrases
Pebbles - Oh Summertime Collection - Ephemera with Glitter Accents - Icons
Pebbles - Oh Summertime Collection - Washi Tape
Pebbles - Oh Summertime Collection - Clear Stickers - Tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment