Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Mother's Day cards

Hey everyone, Michelle here today sharing some easy Mother's Day Cards. I don't make cards very often but when I do I usually do them 3D or interactive.



I purchased some Lori Whitlock cut files from the Silhouette store to make these cards. Although it took a while to cut out all the pieces, they were really easy to assemble and the end product turned out really cute!



I think mason jars are so cute. Most of the papers I used are from the Chasing Adventure or Loves Me collections.



Here's a closer look at the flowers. With so many pretty papers in these collections the possibilities were endless!



And one of my favorite things about these cards is that they fold flat so I can put them in an envelope! Cute right?



Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies used:
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Savanna
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Wild Flowers
Pebbles - Loves Me Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Hearts A Flutter
Pebbles - Loves Me Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Ombre Stripes
Pebbles - Loves Me Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Llama Love
Pebbles - Loves Me Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Quotes
Pebbles - Loves Me Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - XOXO
Pebbles - Patio Party Collection - 12 x 12 Paper Pad with Foil Accents
Pebbles - Along The Way Collection - 12 x 12 Paper Pad with Foil Accents
Pebbles - My Bright Life Collection - 12 x 12 Paper Pad with Foil Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment