Friday, February 15, 2019

You have my heart

Hi everyone, I'm here today sharing my very first LO as a design team member at Pebbles. Since it's Valentine's month, I decided to use the Loves Me collection for my first project. This collection is just so pretty with all the pinks and reds, just perfect for this sweet photo of my girl.



I started off this LO by cutting out a cut file from The Cut Shoppe on my Silhouette Cameo. I used white AC cardstock and backed it with pretty papers. I felt like I needed all the hearts on this page.



I recently purchased a sewing machine. I'll be honest, I was terrified at first because I had never used one. To my surprise it's so much easier to use than I expected! I stitched a simple line across all the hearts. I really love the effect that simple stitching added to my LO. It's all about the details right?



My favorite thing in a paper collection is florals. I can't get enough of them and this collection doesn't disappoint! It is all so very pretty!



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Pebbles Loves Me Papers
Pebbles Loves Me ephemera
Pebbles Loves Me Foam Phrase Thickers
Pebbles Loves Me Cardstock Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment