Saturday, September 8, 2018

Blessed

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new LO to share for A Flair For Buttons.   When I am asked what is my scrapbook style I never really know what to answer.  Layers, clusters...lots of detail?  All I know is that I like to put a lot of stuff on my LO's.  Maybe my style is embellishment junkie!  lol  So I decided to challenge myself to make a simple LO.  Well it was hard!  Like really hard.  All I did was fussy cut some flowers from the 1canoe2 Twilight collection, added a few stickers and one flair button.  I kept going back wanting to add more but I think it turned out ok.  It's kinda fun to challenge yourself to do something different once in a while.



Here's a closer look at that pretty flair button!



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment