Friday, May 18, 2018

Fierce

Hey everyone, Michelle here today with a new LO to share.  I recently bought myself a pair of fringe scissors.  I wasn't really sure what to do with them so they had just been sitting on my desk for a while.   So I just decided to go for it.  No LO plan, just me and my scissors.  This ended up being one of the fasted LO's I've ever made.  Once I had the strips cut out all that was left was a little fussy cutting and embellishing.  I used a variety of Dear Lizzy papers.

This title is so perfect for my daughter.  This girl shows no fear.   Plays hockey in a boy's league, always willing to try anything, and never afraid to just be herself!


These yellow flair buttons were just the perfect shade for my LO!


Heart ones are my favorite!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment