Saturday, June 6, 2015

Live in the moment

Hey everyone, we have a new sketch at Paper Issues today and it's one of my all time favorite sketches!!  


The sketch is was inspired by a LO created by Sasha Farina, her LO is absolutely gorgeous!




Here is my take on the sketch.  I used the new Pink Paislee Atlas collection!  I used the Insta kit and took it apart to add the pieces to my LO!  I've had this photo of my daughter for a few years and I've scrapped it a few times but it never seemed right.  This collection is perfect for it!  There are so many bits and pieces to choose from it makes it really easy to get a LO done in no time at all!


A few close ups of this oh so lovely collection! 



You can see what the other Paper Issues girls created on the Paper Issues blog!

You can find this collection in the paper issues store!  Use code michelle to get 20% off your order!


No comments:

Post a Comment