Thursday, January 1, 2015

I am a PI girl!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, I have been waiting for this day for months!  I can finally shout out my awesome news to the whole world!  I AM NOW A PI GIRL!!!  Ouff, it feels good to get that out!  hehehe


Here are some of my Paper Issues:
-My photos need to match my paper!  If I can't find paper that matches I won't scrap it!
-I can't stand to have dirty hands.  When I play with ink I often wear gloves.
-I scrap on my lunch hour...who needs food?
-I'm a slow scrapper, it can take me anywhere from 2-4 hours to complete a LO.
-White backgrounds and one photo LO's are my thing.  I'm not sure why but they just are!

Here's a recent LO I made with the Amy Tangerine Stitched collection.  I really love the softness of this collection.



I actually didn't use a white background on this LO, I liked the contrast of the soft colors with the dark background.


I like to doodle with a black marker around my pattern paper.


Cute little camera!






Make sure to check out the Paper Issues store often.  It is the best place to shop for the newest and most trendy scrapbooking supplies.  Use the code Michelle to get 20% off your entire order!!





10 comments:

  1. Love this layout! I like how the strips are not square and your doodling looks amazing. another one on my inspiration board. thanks Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors in your LO....You are my inspiration. .... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girl! Beautiful layout as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to have you on the team, Michelle! Fabulous layout. Love what you did with the different strips of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot! Looking forward to designing with you. PI is a fab place. Love this layout! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout, congrats on the new gig :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! Congrats! Beautiful layout! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful layout, it really calls to me to be pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats and such a fun layout, Michelle! Love how you cut that AT paper apart!

    ReplyDelete