Friday, October 31, 2014

Count Dracula

Hi everyone, I'm back today with my last DT LO for The Cut Shoppe.  It has truly been such a great experience to be part of this amazingly talented group of ladies!  I still have no idea how I ended up on this team!  Since it's almost Halloween, I decided to do a Halloween LO.  I know a lot of people struggle with holiday/Halloween LO's.  I think the trick is to just think of it as a regular LO and scrap like you always do.


Have you seen the super cute alpha in the store yet?  Check it out!



Here are the files I used, just click on them to go to the store!











2 comments:

  1. What an awesome layout!! Love the cut files you used! Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! Love what you did with those files. The web is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete