Friday, September 12, 2014

Pumped up kicks

Hey everyone, today I have some fun new projects for Epiphany Crafts.  I really can't believe summer is already over and the kids have been in school for 2 weeks.  My son was excited this year because he started high school.  My daughter was excited for the same reason as most girls, to see her friends and to get new clothes!!!  Back to school is all about the new clothes right??




On this LO I used the Chevron tool (my favorite!!!), butterfly tool and small heart tool.
Here are a few close ups:




My next project is a little gift for my daughter and her best friend.  I made them some cute little BFF necklaces using the square tool and the metal square charms.


And finally I made this little easel using a cut file, banner tool, and the star tool.





1 comment:

  1. Awesome page and shoes! And those necklaces are gorgeous! Lucky kids to have such a talented mom

    ReplyDelete