Sunday, June 1, 2014

Remember this

As soon as I saw the photo inspiration this month I knew I wanted to do a LO with this photo of my daughter's silhouette on the beach.  I used both the nautical anchor and nautical captain's wheel which I colored with a black sharpie.  I also added a small heart.  I love that the challenge was to use a nautical theme, so looking forward to summer!!!



This was the photo inspiration



And here are a few close ups!




Head on over to the Creative Embellishments blog to see the other amazing LO's the DT has created this month!

4 comments:

  1. Where is this photo inspiration from? It's lovely and I'd like to be able to site the source on a future project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I can't believe I forgot to add the link to the Creative Embellishment blog! Here is it: http://creativeembellishments.com/blog/ Thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous page Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete