Sunday, February 9, 2014

My February Reveal at Scrapbook Nerd!

It is really February 9th?  The winter is just flying by!!  This month I had some yummy Crate Paper Flea Market to play with.  I really love this collection (well, I love all of Crate Paper's collections)!  LOL

As soon as I saw this beautiful distressed wood paper I knew I wanted to use it as a background!





My next LO was also a valentines week post, I love pink!!








Then I decided to do a mini year in review album.  I love how it turned out.  I usually struggle with mini albums but this one went really well!

Front Cover


I added a pocket with tags to explain what each page was about.


January - Benjamin's 11th birthday


February - A beautiful winter


March - Bianca's 9th birthday


April - Bianca's first communion


May- 1st camping trip of the year


June - My grandmother's 90th birthday


July - My sister in law gets married


August - Cavendish beach


September - Benjamin's last year of elementary school


October - 1st school dance


November - 1st hockey game of the season


December - Christmas dinner with cousins





2 comments:

  1. Wow Michelle, you've been busy! Three beautiful projects! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects blew me away! They are all so creative and so, so lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete